I’ve been making this strawberry mango smoothie for a long time – and still love it as much as I did the first time I made it. With four ingredients (plus optional protein powder and fiber), it’s one of the easiest ones to make, too.
It’s also a great smoothie for anytime of the year because when you can’t get fresh fruit you should be able to find strawberries and mangos in your grocer’s freezer section. If you are using frozen fruit, you can probably skip the ice and maybe add some extra water.
Did you know strawberries are higher in vitamin C per calorie than any other fruit? They are also high in fiber and manganese. Strawberries have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and cardiovascular benefits. They also help to control blood sugar.
One cup of mango has 100 calories, 100% of your daily vitamin C recommendation and 35% of your vitamin A daily recommendation. One cup also contains 12% of your daily fiber recommendation.
If you enjoy this smoothie, please share it with your friends.
Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- 1/2 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder or extract (optional, skip this if you are using vanilla protein powder)
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder (optional, the one I use can be found here)
- 1 cup water if using fresh fruit. Add more if using frozen fruit until you get the desired consistency.
- 3 to 4 ice cubes if using fresh fruit
For extra fiber add 1 tbsp chia seeds.
Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
Want to know what I use to create these delicious smoothies? Visit my Resources page to learn more.
Save 10% on protein powder by using this link.
You might also like:
Like this? Please share it with your friends!