This mango chili green smoothie is simple yet far from boring. The texture is smooth, rich and creamy and the chili powder can really add a kick (depending on how much you dare to put in)!
This is one of my all-time favorite smoothies. I never thought I’d say that before I tried green smoothies, but it really is. The flavor combinations in this mango chili lime green smoothie are really warming – or maybe that’s just the chili powder talking! Whether you’re new to greens smoothies or a pro, I highly recommend trying this one out. I’d love to hear your thoughts on it!
In addition to being super tasty, this smoothie is packed with fiber from the mango and spinach – making you feel fuller longer. Mango is a good source of potassium, vitamin C, E, and B6 – all of which are important nutrients. Spinach is high in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits, and its wealth of vitamin K is important for maintaining bone health.
If you enjoy this smoothie, please share it with your friends.
Mango Chili Green Smoothie
- 3/4 cup mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 tsp chili powder (or to taste, depending on how much heat you like)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup spinach, packed
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder or extract (optional, skip this if you are using vanilla protein powder)
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder (optional, the one I use can be found here)
- 3/4 cup water if using frozen mango, 1/2 cup if using fresh mango
- 3 to 4 ice cubes if using fresh mango
For even more fiber, add 1 tbsp chia seeds
Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and sweeten as desired.
Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
Want to know what I use to create these delicious smoothies? Visit my Resources page to learn more.
Save 10% on protein powder by using this link.
Like this? Please share it with your friends!