How to Create Weight Loss Smoothies that Work
Get the guide “Creating Weight Loss Smoothies that Work”
Use these 8 simple steps to start creating smoothies that help you lose weight and you love to drink.
- Step 1: Include vegetables – Vegetables help a smoothie make you feel full longer – which means less snacking. I’ll give you some suggestions and some recipe ideas.
- Step 2: Watch the calories – It’s surprisingly easy to have the calories add up in a smoothie. I’ll show you what to watch out for.
- Step 3: Limit added sugar – Your diet and body will thank you. I give you some ideas on what to use instead.
- Step 4: Avoid fruit juice – Whole fruits usually contain more nutrients and fiber. I’ll give you a tip on what to use instead.
- Plus 4 more steps I’ll reveal inside the guide!
- Smoothie ingredient guide
- Includes 14 smoothie recipes to get you started
The contents of the website is for informational purposes only. It is not advice, and should not be treated as such. You should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider and secure his/her advice before starting any diet, exercise or other health program that may be described on the website. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
For full site terms please read the Terms and Conditions